Onsite Network Engineer
Are you looking for hands on experience innovating how high-end technology is designed and deployed? Is your objective a career path that leads to designing cutting-edge IT infrastructure solutions? Do you want to take part in a revolution in IT infrastructure? Alliant Technologies is currently offering great career paths to both Network Engineers and Systems Engineers.
- Provide senior level full-time onsite support for a world-famous Fortune 500 client in the Cherry Hill/Philadelphia region
- Work with Cisco, Riverbed, Infoblox and other products in a state of the art networking environment
- Work side by side with and learn from smart, talented engineers
- Provide technical mentoring and guidance to junior level engineers
- Troubleshoot complex, challenging problems
- Take your technology business skills to the next level
- Participate in rotating on-call coverage
- BS or MS (preferably in IT or Electrical Engineering) or equivalent experience required
- At least six years of hands-on experience designing, configuring, and troubleshooting large scale, complex Cisco controller-based wireless deployments
- Solid experience with DNS and DHCP administration
- At least five years of hands-on experience designing, configuring, and troubleshooting OSPF routed Cisco enterprise LAN solutions including the Catalyst 6x00 series and Catalyst 3x00 series platforms
- At least three years of experience working with MPLS based Wide Area Networks
- Must be comfortable discussing and presenting complex technical subjects with senior IT management
- Excellent analytical skills, organizational, time management and problem solving skills are essential
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including ability to interact effectively with executives, customers, vendors and department staff
- One of the following certifications is preferred: CCNP, CCDP, or equivalent
- Hands-on experience with Riverbed Steelhead WAN acceleration is a plus
- Hands-on experience with Infloblox IPAM solutions
- Hands-on experience with Cisco ASA firewalls
Alliant Technologies is a leading Network Infrastructure and Cloud-based Managed Services dedicated to developing long-term, strategic, and technically advanced business solutions. In our new state-of-the-art Network Operations Center, we offer our employees the opportunity to work with a revolutionary suite of high-tech services. In our brand new onsite engineering lab, we are changing the industry by redefining the basic assumptions of IT service delivery.
For disciplined, process-oriented people, these are fast-paced and challenging technical positions developing complex designs, processes and procedures. You will be a member of a seasoned engineering team, working side-by-side with talented engineers while gaining experience in multiple areas of technology.
We offer a very attractive compensation and benefits package, including medical, dental, disability and life insurance, flexible spending and a 401(k) plan. We are an EEO employer. We are not a recruiter or contract placement firm.
If you want be accountable for finding and closing large sales of cutting edge networking technologies, this is the job for you!
Positions available immediately.
Please send your resume with cover letter to