We currently have an opening for an Engineer at our client site in Berkeley Heights, NJ to assist the Engineering team in the configuration, implementation testing and analysis of all related systems, including hardware, operating systems, device drivers, software, agents, software, and connectivity to the network; monitor and control the performance and status of the system resources; participate in all phases of information technology projects including: new technology research, state-of-the-art system implementation, etc; and configure and deploy equipment including hardware and software, network management tools, software agents, device drivers and kernel modules.
Master’s degree in Engineering, Telecommunication Networks or related; Must have in depth knowledge of:
- Desktop support, systems imaging, end-users workstations and network troubleshooting;
- Active Directory administration;
- Network wiring and workstations deployment;
- Networking fundamentals including TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, NTP and Layer2/Layer3 protocols;
- Cisco networking and routing/switching protocols;
- LAN/WAN networks design and implementation;
- Data center architecture and cloud computing technology;
- Extensive knowledge of network security best practices and implementation
- Extensive knowledge of CDMA, GSM, WiFi and WiMAX standards;
- Network virtualization technologies;
- Python, Hadoop
If you want be accountable for finding and closing large sales of cutting edge networking technologies, this is the job for you!
Positions available immediately.
Please fax your resume with cover letter to 973-710-9022